Flowers and stripes | Outfit

4 oct 2013


Last time wearing this sweater! Spring is here and the weather is starting to warm up, I never thought I was going to be this happy in the coming of a spring-summer season, let's see how long the happiness lasts.

I wanted to create an "Almost summer" outfit, but keeping myself warm because as at any other part of the world, the weather is crazy and some days it's really hot and another days we are freezing. This day was one of those, where if you are in the shadow or inside a room you feel cold, but outside is really nice and warm.
So, this time I paired my striped thick sweater with my very well known flower skirt and my combat boots to keep it away from being too girly, because that's not my style at all. As you can see I'm not wearing heels in my latest outfits and as I mentioned before, is because I'm always walking through the city.
Being at the other side of the world is driving me crazy, I can't stop looking at the fall trends and falling in love with a thousand of looks while here we are starting to melt! Wish me luck trying to figure this out, and if you know some south-american blogger please send me the link to gain some inspiration! Have an amazing week!





3 Comments:

Great look! Love the skirt <3
Thanks for following, followed back ;)
http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

I love the way you styled this.

I must also say that you have an amazing style. I will really love to feature you on the mega style section of my website. Visit megastyleme.com for more info. I search for people with a great sense of style like yourself to feature on the website. I am a style fanatic with a personal style blog myself and I like to appreciate and recognize unique and interesting styles on the website
If you are interested, send in your pictures to megastyleme@gmail.com and feel free to ask me any questions you want :)

I would also really appreciate it if you contributed to the growth of my blog by following me on bloglovin and liking my facebook page :)
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10226553/megastyleme
http://facebook.com/megastyleme

you look so pretty!! <3

Sheinside Giveaway – Win a $50 voucher