Elie Saab Couture | Fashion

5 jul 2013


Oh my God, I don't understad how, but Elie Saab did it again! I just can't get tired of his designs. I am so obsessed with the emerald green part of the collection, I believe is a great bet and a gorgeous tone for autumn and I don't even know what to say about the red one, totally stunning. Even though his style is well defined and you can recognize his dresses at anytime, none of them look the same, and that's what I think is the most difficult part to achieve as a designer. Year by year I've fallen in love with his Couture line and year by I still say "this man is a genius".

The dominating colors are blue, emerald green, deep red and nude. Applications never fail and the work pieces are extraordinary, as well as all the work with fabrics and enforcement of these magnificent pieces. The dresses were perfect, the models were perfect, the stylist was perfect, even the environment of the runway was amazing.

For me is quite impossible to choose just one, the applications are absolutely wonderful, beautifully crafted and overall they are perfect. Scroll down and fall in love with Couture