The flower dress | Outfit

9 jun 2013


Semester is over! Finally I am free from school again! I have two months to do whatever I want before start school again. My plans are going to all the posible trips I can, also I plan to do a lot of photo shoots, have a shopping spree and keep learning HTML 5, PHP and Xcode.

Being this one of my last days at school I decided to wear this beautiful black dress, with my beloved chunky black heels and my lovely trench coat. As you guys can notice I don't wear a lot of dresses, I do like them, but most of the time I don't feel comfortable in them, I believe is because of my body type, and I haven't taken the time to find a dress that suits me.

This photos are special, most of the time Annie takes'em, but this time my boy-best-friend took them and I think he did a great job!






My best friend and I.