MET Gala 2013 | Fashion

10 may 2013


Here are my favorites from the night, I have a weakness for puffy and princess-alike dresses, I just love every opportunity to dress up like a princess, I mean, you can always dress up, you can always look fabulous, but the opportunities to actually wear a fancy dress are really short.

Like the at the Oscars the second most important thing of the night of the MET Gala is the Red Carpet. This year I don't have any idea of what the stylists were thinking, it was really difficult to me to find something I like. This was a crazy year for the MET Gala. I have to be honest since I know about it, attending to the MET Gala and walk that Red Carpet is one of my dreams, hopefully I will be able to do that one day.


2 Comments:

Amazing dresses:) I want it all:)
Follow me:*
xoxo

I love the one on the left!

alovelycommotion.blogspot.com