Green Legs | Outfit

16 dic 2012


This outfit is how I would like to dress every day, I don't because I don't have enough skirts but I am sure in the future I will only wear dresses and skirts. This are the perfect Christmas-tights, I love the color and believe it or not they are very warm, also I love my new boots, they are confortable, warm and easy to match.



I just love this weather, I love wearing tights, I love using scarfs, I love blazers and I love cold. I am so happy because my clases are over, I am looking forward to what to do this vacations, also I am already planing my christmas outfits and I am searching for a new job.

Follow Green's life diary
Facebook: Green's life diary
Twitter, Instagram: @luisaverdee
Lookbook: Luisa Verdee
Email: greenslifediary@gmail.com

1 Comments:

You should dress like this everyday! I know you can do it. Luv you!