Green & lost | Outfit

27 jul 2012


Some old pictures from a old event in Tijuana. I wore this for a fashion show were I was suppose to take a video and make a spot, but I realize that other people was doing the same and at the end one of the organizer was the one who made it. That day was the first time that my ex boy friend joined me to a fashion show, we ate pizza while the models were dancing in the runway, it was a blast! I didn't loved this show, the designers were amazing and the models too, I don't complain about that at all, but the organization was really wierd, maybe I haven't been in a lot of runways but definetly this one wasn't my favorite.
Trying to use some white pieces I wore an old shorts from Forever 21 and a green chiffon blouse, my lovely pair of peach high heels and the amazing necklace from OASAP.COM.