So far ...

2 ago 2011


Yesterday I had an incredible and tired day with my best friend Annie, we went shopping: the 'summer spree' and I am very happy with my new clothes and shoes, I can't wait to show them to you, and of course wear them! Hopefully tomorrow I will upload the pictures! I am in a very happy moment of my life; I am enjoying everything that happens and learning from it. I have a lot of upcoming projects! Also, I haven’t told you about this new project, I am part of: The Morning Magazine. It is a magazine about fashion, trends, art, gossip, photography and street style. An international project from one Portuguese girl. I am very excited about this! Even if it complicates a little more the things, you know that I love been busy!

I have this current dream were I can do everything that I want, and I will reach all my dreams ... Today I was reading 'Posh Young Thing', and she wrote something about one of her friends (?) that says something like: "Graphic design is superficial" and I got very upset, I am not only a graphic designer but is part of my profession and I feel very mad with that, because is not true, the human being learns everything through the eyes, graphic design, art and visuals can change the world, the only thing that is missing is that designers believe that, and not just 'work' for money. That's the main problem, but with good design, people can change dramatically the way they think, the way the feel. Everything. Is just another way to save the world.

Wow, I have to say these vacations were pretty amazing! A lot of things have changed and will continue changing. I am learning a lot! I am excited with all that comes. I am planning to have a contributor for the blog, have thousands of projects, finally I made the "Fan page on Facebook" and I am making my name known in my city. I will be back at school in one week, and I HATE my schedule!

----------------------------------------------------

Ayer hice las compras del verano con mi mejor amiga Annie y estoy muy contenta con todas las cosas nuevas, ¡No puedo esperar a mostrárselas! y claro ¡Usarlas!. Espero mañana subir las fotos. Estoy en un momento muy feliz de mi vida; estoy disfrutando todo lo que pasa y aprendiendo de ello. ¡Tengo muchos proyectos haciendo fila para salir a la luz! Recordé que nunca les conté sobre el nuevo proyecto del cual soy parte: The Morning Magazine, una revista de modas, chismes, tendencias, fotografía, arte y mucho mas. Estoy muy emocionada con todo esto, incluso si me complica las cosas, ya saben que me encanta estar ocupada.

Hoy estaba leyendo 'Posh Young Thing' y en uno de sus post ella narra una platica con una amiga (¿?) donde dice algo como: "El diseño gráfico es superficial", yo no soy diseñadora gráfica pero es parte de mi carrera, y la verdad me enoje, hasta cierto punto fue decepcionante ... Yo creo firmemente que el diseño puede cambiar el mundo, el arte, todo lo visual ... Esa es la forma en la que el ser humano aprende. Lo único que falta es que los diseñadores crean eso y no solo trabajen por dinero. Un buen diseño gráfico puede ir cambiando la forma en la que sientes, vives, la forma en la que vez al mundo. Todo, es una forma diferente de salvar al mundo.

Debo de decir que han sido unas muy buenas vacaciones. Muchas cosas han cambiado y seguirán cambiando. Estoy muy emocionada con todo lo que viene, estoy planeando tener algún contribuidor para el blog, aun no estoy segura, tengo un millón de proyectos, por fin hice la pagina de facebook y estoy comenzando a hacer conocido mi nombre en Tijuana.