Just can't get enough

13 ago 2011




I just went with my best friend shopping last week, and I have a new 'wish list'. It is really funny because I have not finished taking the photos to the new clothes for the 'new guys in the closet' post. BUT this time the wish list is called 'before winter' because the real winter in my city comes in january, so, I have time. As you can see they are pieces to cover my arms and I do not need them now, because this months the weather is beautiful and sunny, but not extremely hot, so I have to take advantage of it before winter comes.

-------------------------------------------------------

Acabo de ir a comprar ropa con mi mejor amiga hace como una semana y ya tengo una lista nueva, pero esta vez la ropa es para 'antes de invierno' y es muy gracioso por que un no tomo todas las fotos de la ropa nueva para el post, pero ahora tengo mas tiempo, por que el invierno llega en Enero a Tijuana, así que puedo aprovechar estos meses de sol sin ser exageradamente caliente, para tener los brazos libres antes de que llegue el frío de la nada.