Another Brick in the Wall

26 ago 2011


It seems to as if you can never make amends and find a middle ground with it. A few weeks ago I was dieing for it to speed up, but now I can’t even seem to take a breath without it slipping past me. So much to do, just so much. But I’d rather be busy and feel like I’m progressing and accomplishing things, than regret for a week. I think the day you wake up and decide, "I've had enough." is the day you begin to heal yourself. You might never truly be the way you were before all the chaos took over your life, but you’ll be happy - happier. Just take it one step at a time.

---------------------------------♥-------------------------------

Parece como si nunca pudieras arreglar las cosas, o encontrar un punto medio. Hace unas semanas estaba muriendo por apresurar las cosas, ahora parece que no puedo respirar sin pasar desapercibida. Mucho que hacer, demasiado. Pero prefiero hacer todo ahorita y sentir que progreso y realmente hago cosas, que estarme lamentando toda la semana. Creo que el día que te levantas y dices "Fue suficiente" es cuando comienzas a curarte. Nunca seras el que fuiste antes después de todo el caos, pero seras feliz - más feliz. Solo tienes que dar un paso a la vez.


1 Comments:

¡Me gusta esa actitud!