My Inspiration (3)

26 sept 2010

 
 
 
 
 

Well, as you know I'd been busy with my classes and stuff about that, but everyday I spend a little time in Tumblr/flickr or just online, I keep in my computer some pictures that I like, and when I have to make some homework and I can't find my way, I look at them to remember me what I like, and now I wanna show some of them to you. (No one of this pictures are mine)

This days I'd been a little worry about my future, about what I'm gonna be, if I'm good enough in what I'm doing, I just want to live my life. I'm scared of who I'll become if I don't figure out who I'm.


But I found my answer: I've got so much more to learn, and I don't have to worry about my future without living my present, so, F* the world I'm doing this for me!

I hope, one day be able to take some pictures like this, ... only if I have a camara.

LV oxox♥

1 Comments:

nice post! :)