"Bonfire of the Vanity"

1 sept 2010




I´ve been feeling so good this days, I hope it lasts a long time... for ever sounds good.

Well, those are the first photos that my New Best friend Annie took of me, Wait for more, because she´s with me all day, all week, so she´s my new paparazzi.

An inspirational day, we were in Drawing class and, well as all you know I hate Tuesdays, so, I always use the best outfit, or the one that I love the most,... that´s the way I make my day a little more happy.

My friends start joking and telling me "Pitufina", but I don´t care, I feel so good with that outfit, I really love it. You know that I love tights, so every outfit with it is perfect.



Traducción: Me he sentiedo muy bien estos días, espero que dure mucho tiempo ... para siempre es mejor.

Esas son las primeras fotos que mi nueva mejor amiga Annie me tomo. Esperen más, porque ella está conmigo todo el día, toda la semana, es mi nueva paparazzi.

Un día de inspiración, estábamos en clase de dibujo y, como todos saben odio los martes asi que, siempre me el mejor outfit, o el que más me gusta, así es como puedo hacer mi día un poco más feliz.

Mis amigos me pusieron de apodo "Pitufina", pero no me importa, me siento tan bien, me encanta. Me encanta medias, por lo que cada outif con ellas es perfecto.

LV oxox♥

4 Comments:

wonderful pictures!! :)

I love the color of your tights haha!
so modern-edge looking :) and your sunglasses <3 MUST-HAVE! x)

jeje que guay que este todo bien por la uni y que ya tengas una mejor amiga!!! yo ya me estoy poniendo nerviosa. empiezo el 29 de septiembre

hehe my bf called me a smurf too when i wear my tights like urs lol.